Monday, January 30, 2012

lovey dovey day cards

For those of you who know me, you know that I love love cards. I love letterpress cards and beautiful handmade cards and super dry humor cards. I can spend hours browsing a stationery store. And since I'm here in CT I won't get the chance to peruse my favorite shops for cute little notes, but that shouldn't mean that you readers don't get to! Here are my two go-to spots for card shopping: Paper Presentation in Manhattan and Lion in the Sun in Park Slope. And if you don't get a chance to get it together before Valentine's Day then Tiny Prints is here to the rescue with sweet little customizable and email-able cards.
So here is a round-up of some special notes to send your loved ones on the day of adoration (the above image from Rifle Paper Co., a personal favorite).





(Images from top: Rifle Paper Co., Smock Paper, Snow & Graham, Night Owl Paper Goods, Hammerpress, and Bald Guy Greetings).

No comments:

Post a Comment