Tuesday, April 24, 2012

missing brooklyn

Every day I go through my usual suspects, my blogroll.  The first one is usually A Well Traveled Woman because it is so beautiful and so inspiring and I can usually find something I want to "pin" there for Pinterest.  And I have found so many other amazing blogs through her site.  Today she put some images up from "The Makers:  A photo project by Jennifer Causey."  It made me really miss Brooklyn and all of the "makers" that make up Brooklyn:  the printers, the bakers, the candlestick makers (see above).  It was such an amazing place for us to live for a time and I don't feel like I got to experience it to the fullest.  Hopefully some mini trips in our future will allow for that.  I highly recommend flipping through some of these images of the "Makers."

No comments:

Post a Comment