Wednesday, February 8, 2012

uh-oh...


...I found Pinterest. Have you? For those of you who are not familiar, Pinterest is an amazing online pin board for all of those wonderful images, recipes and miscellaneous links that you find on the interwebs and you can categorize your boards as you see fit. As someone who emails herself an embarrassing amount of links of rad stuff she finds, this is kind of fantastic!

The above image is of these tasty No Bake Nutella Cheesecakes I found, of course, through Pinterest. I posted it to my Food Board and proceeded to make them last night. Delicious!

Thank you, Pinterest, for providing unlimited inspiration! To follow my Pinterest boards just click on the icon at the top right of my blog (I'm just starting so while they are not full I'm trying to add a little something all the time).

(image from my baking addiction)

1 comment: